Tuesday 29 July 2008

This fat fuck wants a race war but can’t lift her fat lazy arse off the couch to start it!


Kate McDermody: fat, ugly, uneducated racist BPP neo-nazi bitch with no future or life

This is Kate McDermody posting on the neo-nazi chat form Stormfront as ‘TruthTeller’ telling us how she wants a ‘race war’ in Britain:

“Not all people who 'preach' about a Rcae War are nonce idiots. If you go to www.redwatch.org.uk you'll see numerous Labour and Tory nonces in addition to many other people holding important positions in Local Government. Martyn Gilleard is representative of Martyn Gillead, not the Movement in its entirety. I want a Race War, does that make me a lunatic and nonce? Absurdity.”

Enlighten me as to how YOU expect this situation to be resolved, how do you anticipate that the current annihilation and subsequent dilution of our Race will cease? You don't think some sort of Race War might be necessary? Ahhh, perhaps you're one of these non-confrontational Nationalists who believe in enrolling the Jews and just offering voluntary repatriation! 'Well Mr. Third World illegal Asylum Seeker, would you mind popping back to that depraved hole you left', yeah, I see that as a really viable alternative. RaHoWa is necessary, it is imminent and it is an inevitability.”

Here is Kate McDermody boasting on the National Front forum on how she sends people anti-Jewish racist materials through the post:

“The good old holocaust line, it works a treat every time! I send copies of Did Six Million Really Die to these sort of deviant fools who ride on the back of the holohoax train!”

This is Kate McDermody writing as Kateagainst the Jews on her BPP Women’s Division blog:

Jew Jerome...

25 July2 008

Disclaimer- I cannot be held responsible for the cries of 'haggard old slapper' one may feel the urge to shout upon viewing this picture.

AKA Aggro Saxon on Stormfront is what I refer to as a pseudo-Nationalist in that she couldn't really give a hoot about the White Race, she seemingly seems to care far more about a particular part of any White male who's desperate enough to venture anywhere near her fetid-smelling genitalia (she was quoted as saying she doesn't believe in washing down there with water as it's wasteful so she uses babywipes instead. Lovely) She is of a somewhat swarthy appearance and has a conk resplendent only of Jewish origin (indeed Jerome is a Jewish surname) and hair that is slightly afro, she bears quite a resemblance to Ms. Ebanks actually. She is a drunk who has attended meetings so inebriated that she has asked eighteen year old lads (she is in her 60's I'd guess) to show her their penis, she has slurred her way through speeches, she has been so drunk that she has forgotten conversations ever happened, she has been described by many as 'dippy' and more recently as the woman unfortunate enough rumoured to be getting seen to by a former buffoon also from the BPP. She was expelled from the BNP and despite sending emails and making telephone calls to a BPP member saying she regretted believing Sid was victimised and wanted to rejoin, she now follows him round like a lost shadow. She is an absolute embarrassment to Nationalism, a drunken, smelly example who should remember that every fat joke she makes about me also apply to every other big girl on the scene... Men don't like having to hear all those spiteful comments that would equally apply to their other half... “

But, we can reveal that Kate McDermody’s humongous weight problem has led her to post on the weight loss support forum MiniMins.com under the nickname 'fourteen words'! Here are Kate McDermody’s posts where she tell us, amongst other things, her inability to shit properly and her facial hair problems both due to her weight and poor diet:

“I urge anyone constipated to try Movicol, get it on prescription, tall GP you use two a day and you'll get 60 for £6.85-bargain! It is great, really softens everything. I used to pooh twice a day, on CD I average once every other day which is very uncomfortable so I clear myself with movicol each day, it's much better.”

I have constipation prevalent IBS and have suffered for the past three months terribly. I do the CD sole source and I found that the inulin supplement was wholly incompatible as it caused terrible bloating and colicy stomach. I use movicol, it has absolutely no carbs or fat in it whatsoever so as far as I know it's 'ok'! It is a powder which you add to 125ml water and it is an osmotic laxative so is not habit forming like senna-that stuff is sent direct from the devil himself LOL!! If very badly constipated I take one in the morning and one at night before bed, it works very quickly! In severe constipation you can take up top four for a few days but it'd have to be fairly serious constipation. Anyway, it's available on prescription in boxes of 30 sachets, if you have to pay for 'scripts tell the GP you take two a day so he'll prescribe thirty for the one cost! I am not sure hoe peppermint oil fits with CD but I think it's OK, I take colpermin two tabs x 3 each day and that is ever so good, again it is available on prescription instead of paying £5.50 for 20 from chemist you can get 200 for £6.85 prescription cost!

Did they do blood tests for the IBS or colonoscopy? Mine is dreadful. Apparently a link with candida in the gut, I am going to try some caneston tablets, see if they help. It is very grim, but I'd much much prefer the runs than the stand-stills that I have!!!”

Luckyloser... Here's a secret! Ask for a private referral to see a Gynae, this will cost about £145. By doing this, you automatically get to jump the NHS queues! He'll ask you if you want to go back into the NHS, say yes, and you go straight to the front of the queue and have that MOT for free and very quickly!! I always do it when I am worried about something, did it very very recently when I had abnormal bleeding, what would have taken six months on the NHS took me six weeks and £145!! I've done it lots with my Dad too! £145 to jump the queue!”

“Well I have just had my first CD weigh in and lost 13lb. I had lost 3 stone since October then decided to try CD, but my start weight was 24 stone, I am now 20 and feel great so stick with it, I know it seems like such a huge amount to lose but it can be done! My sister lost thirteen stone in eighteen months, if she can do it anyone can!! You'll average a stone a month if you're doing CD, pretty much in a year you'll be half the size!!”

“I have just finished my first week and it wasn't until day 5 that I stopped crying for food!! I was so hungry I actually cried, but once ketosis kicks in, you will not feel hungry!! I couldn't even finish my three sachets today, I only did 2 and 1/2! I had my first weigh in tonight and lost 13lb, and as I said, after day four I did not feel at all hungry!! I found it a massive help to split my three shakes into six, that way I could have a little something every two hours during the day and last thing at night to get me through but once ketosis kicks in you categorically will not feel hungry!!! If you have the cappucino ones, add ice cubes and blend it all cld for a ice latte, just like starbucks LOL!!”

My sis lost 13 stone and exercised like a maniac all the way through and she ended up with a saggy belly and saggy arms. I think that some folk 'bounce' back, and others don't. My sister never did. I intend to have mine sorted surgically although to be honest a saggy belly is better than a big fat one!!”

I have never ever been anything near slim in all my life. I've tried every concievable diet on this earth, lost loads at times but always put it on! All my family were fat, now they're not and I am the last one! Sis lost 13 stone, bro 5, dad three, mum two!”

I have noticed a tremendous difference in my attitude towards food if that makes sense? I think I have seen all the benefits of eating only what is necessary (my IBS virtually gone) and I now see what filling your body with crap does-it makes you FEEL crap! I will never, ever over indulge on food again in my life, mainly because I don't want to endure weeks and months of milkshakes ever again haha!!

I think CD makes you appreciate food. I would eat a leather shoe right now, so turning to a plate of veg and grilled fish is no hardship at all. Anytime I EVER contemplate eating gluttenously again, I will remember how this felt and I will forever appreciate ANY food, even veg LOL!”

It'd be better for your dad to get home, my Dad once had a massive heart attack in Portugal, it was dreadful. They wouldn't let him fly, he was stuck in a horrible ICU, nobody spoke English, I had to go in every day to wash him which he was absolutely mortified about, I ended up staying with him for weeks until they airlifted him home. All he kept asking for was to be in his own bed. When we got him home, the pharmacist gave wrong dose of tablets and within an hour he had died and I had to resuscitate him AGAIN! Bless him! Anyway, my Dad is the most caring and wonderful man ever and it makes me cross that these are always the sorts who get ill. Never the nasty ones. I do hope karma exists and that awful brother of yours suffers the same ailment when he's older!

That made me feel so sad. My Dad is quite ill and has been for some time, I've resuscitated him three times now. I adore him, I have dealt with him at four in the morning when he's been covered in s**t after a perforated ulcer. It washes off for christ's sake! I couldn't give a flying hoot if he s**t on me every day, I appreciate every moment with him after he's been so poorly. Your brother has much i common with his Dad as he appears to SPEAK a lot of s**t! What an obnoxious and thoroughly nasty person, I can only think of how your dad must have felt/feel. It's made me very angry. I hope he is never poorly and relying on his precious Janice and the kids to help him!”

I have recently had exactly the same thing and so has my sister. We both had irregular results but we're fine. Colposcopy is fine, just a little undignified!

You definitely sound like you have PCOS, I have exactly same symptoms and am confirmed PCOS. Get the appropriate blood tests done to confirm. A little known secret is Vaniqa cream-it costs the NHS a fortune so they never tell you about it! It has transformed my life in terms of facial hair. I use it morning and night and I get through two tubes a month (30g). It is absolutely amazing but you have to get confirmed for PCOS first. Also, at your small size you should have no probs getting a free course of IVF once PCOS is confirmed. Get the vaniqa but if you're on Cambridge SS don't take the metformin if offered.

I have spent a fortune paying privately to sort out my ovaries LOL, they're still not right but as I lose weight (now lost 46lb) it's slowly improving.”

I went to bed last night bloody starving, it was physically painful LOL! Today I have split my drinks up and that means I have six little meals a day, this has made things easier for me as I will have a mini shake about 9pm to get me through the night! Is boullion allowed on SS then? I'd sell my limbs for some pork crackling LOL!!!!!!!”

“Hahahahahahahaha my God I would sell my family for a bit of pork crackling!!!!!!!!”

My sister lost thirteen stone, went from a size 32 to a size 6/8. When she was bigger she was such a confident and outgoing person, when the weight came off she became absolutely obsessed with food, lived off a bowl of soup a day, exercised like a maniac, and became so body conscious that her confidence disappeared. I am a size 26 and THE most confident person ever much more confident than my skinny sis. I think that bigger people have no choice to be confident because we need to be to survive. It really pees me off that fat people are treated as THE biggest social outcast, worse than druggies even. People look at me in disgust sometimes, but merely glance at a heroin addict. Oh well, they'll eat their words LOL! I wear a tshirt that says SKINNY BITCH on it, I couldn't give a hoot what people think about me now.”

Everybody says this is a very expensive diet but in reality it works out much much cheaper than the weekly shop. I used to spend about £30 a week on takeaways so this works out about the same as just my takeaways. Obviously none of this is much consolation when you're absolutely skint but you I honestly think anyone who has the willpower to do CD can channel it into eating healthy food until they get a bit more cash. Also, I find walking great not only for weight loss but also for self esteem and it's free yaaaaaaaaayy!! I am frequently skint but I plough my pennies into CD and when I looked at the bigger picture, I saved money. But yeah, go for nice long walks, they're brilliant for self esteem AND weight loss.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious - but is fat a feminist issue?

No Platform said...

In Kate Dermody's case, feminism has fallen asleep with a cock in either hand.

I'll take my hate of to Dwrf Watmough, fucking her is a fantastic gift to charity.

kate mcdermody said...

Harpoon this whale!

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell...is this woman for real???

tulip